For all the beautiful RICE melamine products we stock here are a few tips to help you get the most out of them.
RICE is totally dedicated to staying on top of al the latest rules and regulations and all their products are tested food safe according to EU standards as approved by DVFA.
Bisphenol A and phthalates are not used in the production of melamine products and therefore RICE melamine does not contain these materials.
- Melamine is not suitable for the microwave
- Melamine is suitable for the dishwasher
- Melamine can break if exposed to hard shock
- Please check for cracks and discard if any are found
- Over time melamine can age which can result in a matte finish
- Products with a very matt finish should be discarded
- Please do not fill melamine products with boiling water, they are only suitable up to 70 degrees
For more information on caring for your RICE products please see www.rice.dk
Many of the images of RICE products are credited to RICE. Those containing food (and those that are less professional!) belong to Food For Kids.