This Competition is now closed.
Food For Kids has teamed up with Biscuiteers to give you the chance to win a giant exclusive Peter Rabbit biscuit card as part of their Easter competition.
Biscuiteers launched online in September 2007 with the mission statement ‘why send flowers when you can send biscuits instead?’. They create truly unique, edible gifts, that would look as beautiful as they tasted. Hand-iced, personalised biscuits that people would want to talk about and would get a real buzz from sending to a friend. Today, you can find Biscuiteers in Selfridges, Fortnum & Mason, Harrods, The Conran Shop, Colette and le Grand Epicerie in Paris, or at their very own boutiques in Notting Hill and Northcote Road.
As an Easter special the Biscuiteers team have been busy carefully hand-icing Peter Rabbit, Benjamin Bunny and the Flopsy Bunnies alongside some decorated easter eggs. Inside the beautiful gift tin you’ll find 16 easter biscuits – perfect for sharing with family and friends. Best enjoyed with a Beatrix Potter story at bedtime!
To be in with a chance of winning an exclusive giant Peter Rabbit simply fill in the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- Competition opens 23.3.15 and closes 28.03.15
- Limit one (1) entry per person
- Automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified
- Sponsor will select ONE x (1) winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn
- The prize is 23cm x 11cm x 2cm
- Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered
- Entrants must be UK resident
- Children are encouraged to enter
Biscuiteers are offering Food For Kids readers 10% off the Easter collection until 29th March, just enter HAPPYEASTER 10 at checkout.
For more from Biscuiteers please visit www.biscuiteers.com