This competition is now closed.
Food For Kids is extremely excited to be teaming up with BrightMinds – your one stop shop for Award-winning Educational Gifts and Toys.
BrightMinds has won over 5 national mail order awards including Best Internet Business, and are one of the UK’s Top 10 UK mail order companies as named by The Daily Telegraph.
BrightMinds was the brainchild of science teacher, Alison Quill, who left teaching because she felt stifled by the National Curriculum. “It became teaching by recipe” she explains, “but I wanted to set off that spark in children’s minds”.
Every potential product is opened up and tested to feel the quality. To make the grade, it has to inspire children to be curious about the world around them or encourage creativity and develop their skills at their own pace in a relaxed and fun way. This creates a loving space, which is the best way for children to learn, grow and discover their passion in life.
Whether you’re looking for a gift, or for your own child, we cannot promise that buying a BrightMinds toy will turn them into a future Nobel Prize winner. However, we can promise that you’ll be doing the very best to help them fulfil their potential, and wake up that spark that lies within every one of us.
To enter this fabulous competition simply fill out the form below:
For great award-winning education gifts and toys please do check out www.brightminds.co.uk
Terms & Conditions
- Competition opens 9.3.15 and closes 31.03.15
- Limit one (1) entry per person
- Automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified
- Sponsor will select ONE x (1) winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn
- The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered
- Entrants must be UK resident
- Children are encouraged to enter
Our Top Pick from BrightMinds