THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Food for Kids is very excited to be teaming up with Gaia Organic Cotton to offer 3 lucky winners the chance to win $50 worth of vouchers. It’s really simple to enter and we promise not to share your details with anyone. Competition opens 1st June and closes 30th June 2014.
As Australia’s oldest organic cotton baby clothes company, this year Gaia Organic Cotton will proudly be celebrating fourteen years of creating beautiful, timeless, 100% certified organic cotton babywear, reflecting their philosophy of environmental and social responsibility.
Created 14 years ago by Director and Designer Annette Francis, the designer baby clothes and children’s clothing embraces the innocence and sanctity of childhood through a modern business philosophy of being eco friendly and socially responsible.
Gaia’s philosophy has not changed with time, nor has it wavered from their commitment to provide families with a stylish and conscious choice of organic cotton baby clothing free from harmful chemicals and created in a fair trade environment.
You may even recognise a certain person modelling some of our favourite Gaia PJs!
For more information on Gaia please visit gaiaorganiccotton.com.au
Terms & Conditions
- Please click here to see full terms and conditions
- The closing date for this competition is 31st May 2014
- The 3 winners will be contacted by Gaia Organic Cotton by email after 30th June 2014
- Winners have 7 days to reply or another winner will be drawn
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered
- Products may vary in colour and graphic design to image shown
- Spammers will be disqualified