Food for Kids has teamed up with The Snow Dragon to offer one lucky winner the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the performance of The Snow Dragon.
The Story of The Snow Dragon tells the story of Billy, a spoilt young goat whose parents give him everything he wants. And what he doesn’t get from them, he steals from his friends. On New Year’s Eve, Billy is looking forward to the annual visit of the legendary Snow Dragon, who will bring him even more goodies during the night…But when Billy bumps into some hungry wolves in the forest, New Year’s Day seems a long way off. Find out how Billy escapes – and whether the Snow Dragon will bring him a present. Has Billy been naughty or nice?
From the creators of the Gruffalo and The Snail and the Whale, The Snow Dragon is created in Tall Stories’ unique family-friendly style, using physical theatre, storytelling, comedy and songs to create a magical, mysterious world which will entertain and enchant children and grown-ups from 3 to 103.
To enter simply fill in the form and enter your details below.
Visit St James Theatre, 12 Palace Street, London SW1E 5JA
Terms & Conditions
- Competition opens 1st November and closes 1st December 2014
- Automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified
- The winner will be the first entry drawn after the closing date
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn
- The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered
- Open to UK addresses only
- Spammers will be disqualified
- Tickets are for weekday performances, subject to availability.