Win 1 of 2 Pairs of The hottest mens undies in town – Chalfin Boxers.
COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Food For Kids is super excited to be teaming up with the hottest mens undies in town – just in time for Valentines Day! I caught up with Founder Jobie Chalfin to ask her what makes these the talk of the town…
‘After great discussion with my brother and his friends, it seemed that the traditional boxer shorts style could benefit greatly from having some extra support. This was confirmed from a series of market research studies that there really was a gap in the market for this ‘modification’ in the design. And Chalfin Boxers was born – in 2014!
Visually I wanted to make the traditional boxer short more vibrant and fun, mixing patterns and colours with the body and waistband as well as providing plain colours.’
Jobie is full of energy and optimism about the UK textile industry. ‘We are extremely supportive of UK manufacturing and all our Chalfin boxers are made here in the UK. It also means I can spend time in the factory understanding how I can improve design and efficiency.
We are extremely careful in sourcing our fabrics to make sure only the best are supporting the ‘all important parts.’
Food For Kids and Chalfin Boxers are exclusively giving away 2 pairs of Chalfin Boxers to 2 lucky winners – the recipient can choose the size, style is subject to availability.
To enter, simply fill in your details below
Terms & Conditions
- Competition opens 20.01.15 and closes 12.02.15
- Limit one (1) entry per person
- Automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified
- Sponsor will select TWO x (2) winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn
- The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered
- Entrants must be UK resident
- Click here for further terms and conditions
Please see www.chalfin.co.uk for further details