Food for Kids have teamed up with the largest indoor rainforest in the world, The Eden Project to offer readers the chance to win a family ticket of four to visit.
We are offering a family ticket of four worth £68 to Cornwall’s spectacular Eden Project, an exciting attraction where you and your family can explore your relationship with nature, learn new things and get inspiration about the world around you.
With the world’s largest rainforest in captivity with steamy jungles and waterfalls, the breathtaking gardens and educational centres make for the perfect family day out for the Christmas holiday’s.
And, it wouldn’t be a day out for FFK without food. You’ll find fabulous places to eat and drink at Eden. Using local, seasonal organic or fairly traded products wherever possible, Eden Project’s sourcing policy means that from plant to plate the food that is served reflects the stories told in the exhibits.
I was so impressed with The Eden Project when I visited over the summer, such incredible vision. Bella and Poppy particularly loved seeing their favourite ‘exotic fruits’ such as bananas and mangos and playing the food game ‘processed or non processed’.
For your chance to win a family ticket of four to visit Eden Project, simply enter your details below.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition opens 07.11.14 and closes 07.12.14
- Automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified
- The winners will be the first entry drawn after the closing date
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn
- The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered
- Spammers will be disqualified