Food for Kids have teamed up with the award winning British brand Childs Farm to offer five lucky readers the chance to win a Top-to-Toesie kit.
Award winning British brand Childs Farm was the brain child of mother of two, Joanna Jensen.
Having struggled to find baby & child toiletry products to deal with her daughters’ fine hair and sensitive skin, Joanna joined forces with respected UK manufacturer Medichem to make her own. With 1 in 5 kids under 5 in the UK suffering from eczema, Childs Farm are the first range of products that can make bath time fun for everyone – even those with poorly skin.
Suitable for babies and children with eczema, the award winning British children’s toiletries brand, Child’s Farm is offering not one, not two but five readers the chance to win Top-to-Toesie cleaning set.
Featuring no parabens or artificial colours, the handy travel set features:
1 x Clean, calm and collected bubble bath
1 x Caked in mud hair and body wash
1 x Hand and body lotion
And don’t worry as everyone is a winner with this competition as Childs Farm is also offering readers an exclusive 20% discount at www.childsfarm.com. Simply enter the code ‘COMPETITION’ at the checkout to redeem your prize.
For your chance of winning, fill in your details below
Terms & Conditions
- Competition opens 27.12.14 and closes 02.02.15
- Limit one (1) entry per person
- Automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified
- Sponsor will select FIVE x (5) winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries
- Prize: FIVE x (5) Top-to-Toesie Kits (£8.99 each). ONE x (1) prize only for each winner
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn
- The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered
- Open to UK addresses only