Love is in the air…everywhere I look around! Certainly for all the teddies, boyfriends and girlfriends that the girls are making cards and love hearts for. If there is one thing to be celebrated – it has to be love! Get everyone excited – well, particularly little girls, who will love the idea of a pink valentines smoothie!
Why not start your day making a special delicious, mega vitamin boosting pink smoothie for your little loves to start their day with.
You can be flexible with the ingredients – use what you have but don’t be afraid to give this a go if you have a fussy eater.
200ml Coconut kefir/ kefir/ almond milk/ coconut milk/ regular milk
80ml Beetroot juice (if you don’t have a juicer Love Beets is a good beetroot juice available from most supermarkets)
80g Frozen or fresh raspberries
1/2 Medium sized banana
- Add all your ingredients to your blender or Vitamix and blitz
- Check you are happy with the consistency
- Poor into glasses and enjoy your pink smoothie!
How you little one can help:
- Choosing their favourite ‘milk’
- Measuring the ingredients
- Peeling the banana and placing half in your blender (with help!)