These yoghurt raspberry bites, made with only 2 ingredients make a delicious, healthy summer snack.
Wimbledon has started, the sun is out, it’s nearly the end of term – life is pretty good! We are finally embracing British summer and it feels great!
I saw this idea for frozen raspberries filed with yoghurt online (afraid I can’t remember where..) but it is so easy and a great way to encourage kids to eat fruit and help them cool down in the heat.
Yoghurt – dairy or non-dairy
- Wash and dry your raspberries – raspberries have a particularly large surface area so it’s extra important to wash off any chemicals and dirt
- Line a tray or plate with baking paper
- Spoon your yoghurt into a piping bag and squeeze into the centre of the raspberry
- Evenly distribut on y0ur tray then freeze – note this stops them sticking together
- Once frozen you can transfer your frozen raspberries to a bag, store in the freezer until required