You have heard me say this many times – but squeezing as much goodness into food is something I am always looking to do – whilst finding the balance of still making it appealing to kids and simple for you to make!
These raw macadamia fudge hearts are really quick and easy and full of goodness! Use any ice cube shape you have – I love these hearts and they make a perfect Valentine’s gift, snack or petit four for Mum and Dad’s dinner party!
100g Macadamia nuts
1tbs Honey – raw if posible
1 tbs Coconut oil
A pinch of vanilla paste
A Pinch of sea salt
Makes approx. 6 ice cubes
- Blitz the macadamias in your food processor until it resembles a paste – this will happen because the natural oils come out
- Add the remaining ingredients and blitz again
- Scoop into your ice tray and place in the freezer to set
- Store your raw macadamia fudge hearts in the fridge for up to a week
Tips: this raw macadamia fudge needs to be kept cool or it will melt. Best eaten directly from the fridge or in hot weather a lovely cooling snack from the freezer
How kids can help
- Weighing the ingredients
- Scooping the macadamia mixture into the ice cube trays
- Popping the hearts/ shapes out
- Enjoying your raw macadamia fudge!