I am a big fan of variety, balance, eating what you enjoy and using up whatever needs to be eaten, so adapt this however you like! A yoghurt berry pot will charge you up and nourish your body ready for the day ahead.
Plain full fat, natural yoghurt/Coconut yoghurt (dairy free)
Puffed quinoa/puffed spelt etc…
Chopped unsalted nuts – toasted or un-toasted
Frozen or fresh berries
Seeds: chia/sesame, pumpkin/sunflower etc…
A drizzle of raw honey
- Toast any nuts you want toasting
- Chop any nuts – careful of allergies and giving young children nuts. Always supervise.
- Add all your ingredients to your bowl and enjoy!
Tips: Create your dry nut and seed topping mixture once a week and store in an air tight container in a cool place.
How kids can help
- Ask your child what they would like for toppings
- Ask your child to add their ingredients
It is totally delicious and sets your little ones right up for the day!