These high protein paleo balls make such quick and simple snack. They are packed full of goodness and taste divine. Trust me – they will disappear fast!
90g Dates – pitted
50g Hazelnut meal/almond meal
25g Pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
25g Chia seeds
25g Sesame seeds
1.5 tbs Tahini
1.5 tbs Nut Butter (I love almond, brazil and cashew rather than peanut)
1 tbs Coconut oil
- Add all the ingredients to your whizzer. Blend until a paste.
- Squeeze into balls.
- These are soft, so great for younger children. They will harden up if you store them in the fridge.
Options: If you prefer other seeds just try substituting to create your perfect bliss ball.
How kids can help
- Ask your helper if they have any favourite seeds they would like to use
- Ask your helper to help weigh out the ingredients
- Your helper will love squeezing the mixture into balls